The immense shades of colors spreading to illustrate the season of Spring.
“Imbolc” is an ancient Celtic festival celebrated on the second day of February.
Shipping / Returns, Refunds / Sizing Information
Materials: Cotton, acrylic, nylon, polyurethane.
These socks use Dralon cotton yarn, a cotton and acrylic mix yarn, and combed cotton yarn. Cotton by itself tends to result in socks that gradually become rougher and stiffer over many washes and wears.
- Acrylic is a good material for socks, as it brings and maintains softness.
- Dralon cotton is also hypo-allergenic,
- easy to clean,
Combed cotton yarn is a very soft version of regular cotton.
- Doesn't have any impurities or short protruding threads
- Stronger than regular cotton
- Made by treating the cotton fibers before they are spun into yarn