OTTELU means "match" or "light" in Finnish. These socks are based on a motif of light vs dark, using Fair Isle knit patterns.
Shipping / Returns, Refunds / Sizing Information
Materials: Cotton, acrylic, nylon, polyurethane.
These socks use Dralon cotton yarn, a cotton and acrylic mix yarn, recycled cotton yarn, and combed cotton yarn. Cotton by itself tends to result in socks that gradually become rougher and stiffer over many washes and wears.
- Acrylic is a good material for socks, as it brings and maintains softness.
- Dralon cotton is also hypo-allergenic,
- easy to clean,
These socks also use recycled cotton yarn:
Composed of 100% fallen virgin cotton, that is, unused fiber from the yarn-spinning process
- Dyed with a special method called speck-dyeing.
Combed cotton yarn is a very soft version of regular cotton.
- Doesn't have any impurities or short protruding threads
- Stronger than regular cotton
- Made by treating the cotton fibers before they are spun into yarn